Niko finances: “Temptation Island” – Gloria regrets the blasphemy!

What does Gloria Glumac think of her statements today? The Baden-Württemberg woman and her husband Nicholas test at Temptation Island if their relationship can withstand many temptations. There, the headhunter bragged to the assembled team that she had fully funded her partner for a while – she also described the tattoo lover as addicted. I am celebrity flash-Maintenance relates Gloria now position yourself on the action!

Opposite of celebrity flash stress Gloriathat she financed and supported Niko at the time because he came to Germany for her. “It goes without saying that you then help your partner, which was the case for me. It wasn’t cool that I ‘bragged’ about it like that. I supported him out of love and I liked doing it”, admits the 28-year-old young woman. She fears that Niko does not like the declarations: “I supported him out of love at the time and it that’s why you shouldn’t do “talk after.”

Most of them see it too celebrity flash– Read on. In a poll, 62.7% of voters believed glories behavior as exposure. On the other hand, 37.3% of participants found it acceptable to speak openly about the fact that they were funding Niko.

“Temptation Island”, Tuesdays on RTL+.

Glumac Glory

Instagram / gloria.glumac

Gloria Glumac, candidate for “The island of temptation”
Gloria and Nikola, 2022 “Temptation Island” candidates
Gloria and Nikola Glumac, January 2021

Instagram / gloria.glumac

Gloria and Nikola Glumac, January 2021

Leave a Comment